revenge

Moderator: mini-d (as of 3-19-2020)

Which image should replace the one on that other message board?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:08 pm

a) free bodogbog poster
20%
b) drib critic wilburrrr award
7%
c) dead pope
20%
d) well-known cc poster having sex with a donkey
47%
e) other (please specify)
7%

Total votes: 15

drib
dribnut
dribnut

revenge

Back when the dribnuts series was still ongoing on that other message board, I used to change the images when no one was looking. Eventually, I got caught. And although I wasn't banned - I didn't even receive a warning - I was told that this was the reason the the dribnuts series was removed.

Well, I'm going to do it again!

This time I expect that I will be banned. But that's okay. I'm done there.

This is the original image as it appears today on that other message board:

imgy

Even better, the text above it is "I thought this was a very beautiful image:". So whatever I put in there, that will be the lead-in to the replacement image. It's almost like I planned it that way. ;)

Here is a link to that post on that other board. (But you're going to have to remove the dash between cruise and critic, which I added to get around the drib critic censored word editor.)

https://boards.cruise-critic.com/showpo ... tcount=148

This intro is already too long, but I will describe the replacement candidates more in subsequent posts.

Please vote.

And Free Bodog!

drib
dribnut
dribnut

a) free bodogbog poster

If you vote for "'a," you are voting to replace the night-time ocean view with this image:

Note that the orginal Free Bodog poster is a transparent png file. But the only way this will work is to replace the image on that other message board with a like file, a jpg.

drib
dribnut
dribnut

b) drib critic wilburrrr award

If you vote for "'b," you are voting to replace the night-time ocean view with this image:

drib
dribnut
dribnut

c) dead pope

If you vote for "'c," you are voting to replace the night-time ocean view with this image:

imgy

drib
dribnut
dribnut

d) well-known cc poster having sex with a donkey

If you vote for "'d," you are voting to replace the night-time ocean view with an image that is still under development. But I think you get the general idea from the description.

bodogbodog
dribnut
dribnut

Re: revenge

Option D was tempting but I resisted the temptation :stop:
Email - bodogodog@gmail.com

Future Cruises - who knows if cruising ever resumes? But maybe they’ll include these ones
May 2022 - Silversea Silver Muse - Tokyo to Vancouver - 21 days - nope Japan was closed
Dec 2022 - RSSC Explorer - Singapore to Sydney
Feb 2023 - Silver Muse - Cairns to Singapore
September 2023 - RSSC Explorer - Vancouver to Tokyo
December 2023 - RSSC Explorer - Sydney to Auckland
Dec 2023 - Crystal Symphony - Auckland to Melbourne - 16 days - nope Crystal went belly up

drib
dribnut
dribnut

I appreciate that you really can't tell about option "d" until you see the completed image.

You don't even know who the CC poster is, nor who the donkey is!

So, I will change the poll option to allow you to change your vote, if you wish.

iamheisenberg
rest in peace
rest in peace

I have no desire to be returned to cruise critic gen pop, but why was there no fuss about my departure for simply posting about ophthalmic grade petroleum jelly?

bodogbodog
dribnut
dribnut

iamheisenberg wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:21 pm I have no desire to be returned to cruise fucking critic gen pop, but why was there no fuss about my departure for simply posting about ophthalmic grade petroleum jelly?
Welcome back - we missed you
Trying to understand reasons and “logic” for being banned from CC is pointless
They clearly don’t want us in their little “la la land” utopia where history is rewritten at the drop of a hat (or jelly in your case) - so let’s enjoy a forum that does allow free speech and opinion

Future Cruises - who knows if cruising ever resumes? But maybe they’ll include these ones
May 2022 - Silversea Silver Muse - Tokyo to Vancouver - 21 days - nope Japan was closed
Dec 2023 - Crystal Symphony - Auckland to Melbourne - 16 days - nope Crystal went belly up

Tompkins15
dribnut
dribnut

Amen!!!! :bow:

drib
dribnut
dribnut

iamheisenberg wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:21 pm ... gen pop ...
You've been watching the new season of Orange is the New Black, I see.

(I don't want to perpetuate a stereotype, but I thought I could tell the difference between Taystee and Black Cindy, and then in Season Three, they switched the characters and names around!)

Well, one, I'm also very happy to see you post again! And two, I kind of did this same trick for you already.

It's on a closed thread - and I have no idea why they closed it - but chances are no one has ever noticed.

Tompkins15 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:14 am Amen!!!! :bow:
Also, a big drib critic welcome to our newest member, Tompkins15!

Malestew
dribnut
dribnut

Well it’s nice to know that we are not alone (Suite Travels here). Also nice see familiar names here as well. You can thank Keith for all our bannings and I do believe he has a lot of pull with that bitch Laura Sterling.

I now post under XXX on CC and have already received a point for simply asking Keith if he worked for Crystal or was on an advisory board. They deleted the post because they considered it harassment of a member. What????

I’m suspicious that Host Michelle is Keith as she deleted the post about the time Keith posts when most humans are fast asleep.

Cheers
Miles
Last edited by Malestew on Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

iamheisenberg
rest in peace
rest in peace

drib wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:17 amI kind of did this same trick for you already.

The image is melancholy and not very large.

drib
dribnut
dribnut

iamheisenberg, I think that you're correct that you deserve more support than I have given you.

It will be difficult to scrounge up four votes for it at this point, but you certainly could vote for option "e" and specify a Heisenberg meme, either "Say My Name" or "I Am The Danger" or something else.

And, by the way, revenge fans, did you know that you can embed just about anything else inside a jpg file without changing the image? Just something to think about.

I think the poll should close on August 30, concurrent with the end of the Panama Canal cruise ... although I'm not sure what to do if there is a tie for first.

bodogbodog
dribnut
dribnut

I could fill a good section of the Palm Court with the number of people who have approached me on v.8218 about “that poster” on CC and who are sympathetic (an understatement) to our sentiments on the over censorship and manipulation of discussion on the forums
Many just lurk but there’s some very astute and experienced cruisers amongst them
4.30am here en route to NYC - better get back to the laundry room to get it done before sailing in 2 hours time....then it’s New York baby!

drib
dribnut
dribnut

The drib critics have spoken.

Done!