registration for drib critic

drib critic stuff
drib
dribnut
dribnut

registration for drib critic

The registration link is disabled because there are so many spammers who use it. There are only 115 registered users, but I think the user one-up number is way into the 600s. Those 115 members, many who work for drib critic, are the best and the brightest, and I'm very happen to have them on the board.

My plan, going forward, is to open up registration once every 200 years, like Brigadoon. ... No wait, that's too much time ... once every year, between October 31 and November 13 (Felix Under Day!), inclusive. However, if someone writes to me that they want to register, I will manually create a userid of their choice, and then they can set their password and preferences once they login.

bodogbodog
dribnut
dribnut

Re: registration for drib critic

Sounds good to me - we want to keep this really exclusive :drink: :cheers:
Email - bodogodog@gmail.com

Future Cruises - who knows if cruising ever resumes? But maybe they’ll include these ones
May 2022 - Silversea Silver Muse - Tokyo to Vancouver - 21 days - nope Japan was closed
Dec 2022 - RSSC Explorer - Singapore to Sydney
Feb 2023 - Silver Muse - Cairns to Singapore
September 2023 - RSSC Explorer - Vancouver to Tokyo
December 2023 - RSSC Explorer - Sydney to Auckland
Dec 2023 - Crystal Symphony - Auckland to Melbourne - 16 days - nope Crystal went belly up

drib
dribnut
dribnut

Re: registration for drib critic

I've been testing a new blocking system based on country, as opposed to IP, and it's looking fairly accurate and stable. The system is in pace for all my sites, including dribcritic, Roll Call, Fare Compare and Big Dog Foto.

If you can read this message, you are safe.

So, in light of this new development, which has been running for about a month now, the registration link is open again. Not that I expect a flood of new users, I'm just making it known.