So what rule to break first?

formerly bodog's forum where he creates the rules to suit himself

Moderator: bodogbodog

bodogbodog
dribnut
dribnut

So what rule to break first?

Thanks
Big decision on which rule I'm not going to have first - I'll have to think about that!
Email - bodogodog@gmail.com

Future Cruises - who knows if cruising ever resumes? But maybe they’ll include these ones
May 2022 - Silversea Silver Muse - Tokyo to Vancouver - 21 days - nope Japan was closed
Dec 2022 - RSSC Explorer - Singapore to Sydney
Feb 2023 - Silver Muse - Cairns to Singapore
September 2023 - RSSC Explorer - Vancouver to Tokyo
December 2023 - RSSC Explorer - Sydney to Auckland
Dec 2023 - Crystal Symphony - Auckland to Melbourne - 16 days - nope Crystal went belly up

drib
dribnut
dribnut

Re: So what rule to break first?

I think it would be apropos if you hosted a trivia contest where the questions are questions and the answers are answers.

Did you notice that you have a link at the top of the page labeled MCP (Moderator Control Panel) while you are in this forum? It's kind of worthless in this case, like being upgraded from a C2 to a C1.

You should also be able to edit and delete this post! (Hmmm - I'm not sure about that because I'm an admin. But if anyone other than an admin posted in this forum, you rule!)

bodogbodog
dribnut
dribnut

Re: So what rule to break first?

Do I qualify for a free cruise now I'm a moderator?
That's how it works on the other forum - I'm happy to let anything that Crystal PR wants to publish appear as a news post and of course no criticism will be allowed of the Chairman, CEO, President and Grand Poobah of Crystal Inc
Email - bodogodog@gmail.com

Future Cruises - who knows if cruising ever resumes? But maybe they’ll include these ones
May 2022 - Silversea Silver Muse - Tokyo to Vancouver - 21 days - nope Japan was closed
Dec 2022 - RSSC Explorer - Singapore to Sydney
Feb 2023 - Silver Muse - Cairns to Singapore
September 2023 - RSSC Explorer - Vancouver to Tokyo
December 2023 - RSSC Explorer - Sydney to Auckland
Dec 2023 - Crystal Symphony - Auckland to Melbourne - 16 days - nope Crystal went belly up

drib
dribnut
dribnut

free cruise

Here you go, Bright Eyes: