Change My Name

drib critic stuff
scuba diver from cc
full tank
full tank

Change My Name

I think I am going to need to change my name from "scuba diver from cc" to "poster formerly from cc".

drib
dribnut
dribnut

Re: Change My Name

If you are leaving that other message board involuntarily, then congratulations! You are in good company. If you are leaving for any other reason, then also congratulations!

You can change your name here if you want to ... it was a board setting, and I just set it to allow name changes, because why the fuck not? Nothing's too good for the man who posted "This is the worst trip I've ever been on," October 14, 2019.

scuba diver from cc
full tank
full tank

Evidently my remarks did not get me shit canned. At least so far. The rumors of my demise may have been exaggerated.

scuba diver from cc
full tank
full tank

Have you ever wondered, "If I could just go back in time and have a do over would I do things differently?" Well that other board who's name I shall not utter has given me that chance. Evidently they did not see fit to sanction my impulsive shot across the bow, but did see fit to vanquish the post to which I responded impulsively and my post. After questioning the propriety of doing the same thing again I am having a really hard time not taking another cheap shot and this time take greater aim with even more high explosives. Of course I know the right thing to do, but .....

drib
dribnut
dribnut

I can't tell you how disappointed I am, scuba diver from nowhere, that you would waste a do-over wish on social media, especially for such a threadbare message board.

I think if I could do things differently ...

In the 1970s, I would have have asked more hot girls out on dates (or just one). In the 1980s, I would not have spent so much money on stereo equipment. In the 1990s, I would have started my own boys band. In the 2000s, I would not have spent so much money on an above-ground spa thinking that my teenagers would stay at home more. In the 2010s, I would have invested in Amazon.com. And in the 2020s, I would have booked the Splendor cruise from Miami to San Diego instead of the subsequent cruise from San Diego to Miami.

I would have also stock-piled Betty Crocker Dunkaroos when I could.

scuba diver from cc
full tank
full tank

I think you may have gotten your do over. Betty says, “Thanks to Rainbow Chip frosting’s return, you can recreate beloved Dunkaroos!”

https://www.bettycrocker.com/menus-holi ... es-for-you