page 9 restored

all things dribnuts
Forum rules
dribnuts
drib
dribnut
dribnut

page 9 restored

The original dribnuts thread, on that other cruise message board, was started by Bodogbodog in December 2015, and it ran through September 2016. Then, it was removed from that other board. And not coincidentally, the drib critic message board opened for business in October 2016.

After that thread was removed, I was able to restore it on drib critic using cached pages from the Google - except for Page 9 - which for whatever reason was not available on the Google.

Well, I've worked tirelessly for two years, and now, through hard work, and a little bit of luck, Page 9 has been restored.

rollcall/dribnuts/dribnuts.php?page=09

Page 9 is not as precise as the other pages - there are some embedded quotes that I am too lazy to restore to their original condition, for example - but all the text is there, and it is all dead on balls accurate, so to speak.

bodogbodog
dribnut
dribnut

Re: page 9 restored

Those were the days....

You will have to create a Dribnut for Captain Jack after his appointment to interim CEO of Crystal today
Email - bodogodog@gmail.com

Future Cruises - who knows if cruising ever resumes? But maybe they’ll include these ones
May 2022 - Silversea Silver Muse - Tokyo to Vancouver - 21 days - nope Japan was closed
Dec 2022 - RSSC Explorer - Singapore to Sydney
Feb 2023 - Silver Muse - Cairns to Singapore
September 2023 - RSSC Explorer - Vancouver to Tokyo
December 2023 - RSSC Explorer - Sydney to Auckland
Dec 2023 - Crystal Symphony - Auckland to Melbourne - 16 days - nope Crystal went belly up

drib
dribnut
dribnut

captain jack

imgn

iamheisenberg
rest in peace
rest in peace

a suggestion for the interim ceo

A good friend once advised me "no more half measures."

No more half measures, Jack.