the last dance

The first ever dribnut video ...

fezzik
greenlandic garden weasel

Re: the last dance

The first ever dribnut video ...
:cheers:
Congrats on an epic production. All of us here that frequent this forum on a regular basis can only hope that it is the first of many.

A few observations-

That Brady guy is the most over rated player ever.

I had no idea that Petula Clark was British! You certainly can't tell from her accent. But I'm not sure why you chose such an obscure song, you could have chosen her greatest hit

I didn't get that last clip. Who is the guy in the sunglasses, and why would anyone want to pay good money to kiss him?

mini-d (as of 3-19-2020)
overlord
overlord

hey drib!

The Jerk Store called. They're sending someone over to write stupid posts today.

Oh never mind, he was already here.

drib
dribnut
dribnut

Re: the last dance

fezzik wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:28 amThat Brady guy is the most over rated player ever.
He is. He's rated over every other quarterback who ever lived.

Next on the list is Sonny Jurgensen. Don't argue with me on this.

Oh, and please don't post videos that say "Balls," over and over again, in a public forum. Mini-d is sometimes on here and she's only five years old!
fezzik wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:28 amI had no idea that Petula Clark was British! You certainly can't tell from her accent.
R U Kidding Me?

I wonder if that's already a member name or not.
fezzik wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:28 amBut I'm not sure why you chose such an obscure song, you could have chosen her greatest hit
Well, Subway was three years later after her greater hit Downtown, but if I ruled the world, her best song is I Know a Place,
fezzik wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:28 amI didn't get that last clip. Who is the guy in the sunglasses, and why would anyone want to pay good money to kiss him?
That's what she said! That's what they all said.

That image happens to be of Bob Crentist, an idiot that I met on a Hockey message board.

fezzik

Re: hey drib!

mini-d (as of 3-19-2020) wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:27 am The Jerk Store called. They're sending someone over to write stupid posts today.

Oh never mind, he was already here.
I was hoping that you may have mellowed with age, but I see that the crocotta never changes her spots.