may 2022 updates

drib critic stuff
drib
dribnut
dribnut

may 2022 updates

Just status updates today for Oceania and Regent. Since it's Sunday, I'll check again tomorrow, but I'm really not expecting any changes then either.

For grins, I made Crystal active on Roll Call. When I tried one of their links today, it went to an unsecure address, which is weird because it shouldn't have cost them anything to keep their certificate. And then I tried dribcritic.com, and got nothing, whereas there used to be something - which at the time I believed was connected to Genting since it redirected to an Asian gambling site. (dribcritic.com is available for sale!)

======

Marina, August 5, 2024, , now ends on August 20, and Marina August 19, 2024, , now starts on August 20. Fares changed on both so I deleted the original fares.

drib
dribnut
dribnut

Re: may updates

Explorer, August 30, 2022, , lost its Spotlight!

Marina, January 11, 2024, , Buenos Aires to Rio, is no longer on the Oceania website.

All other updates were just status today.

drib
dribnut
dribnut

Re: may updates

Status updates only.

For some reason, Regent changed the trip description for , from "Sunrise over Venice" to "Enchantment in the Mediterranean." Or, what do I know, maybe it was for no reason.

drib
dribnut
dribnut

regent mariner

and , Alaskan cruises, are cancelled.

OMG - that first one was a Spotlight cruise! Does it require unmentioning?

drib
dribnut
dribnut

may updates

Just status updates for Oceania and Regent today.

Plus Riviera , from Monte Carlo to Venice, is no longer on the website. There was a Gap following it, so the new Gap is November 4 to December 7, 2022, 33 days.

Navigator , From Barcelona to Lisbon, is also no longer on the web site. There was a Gap prior to it, so the new Gap is September 9 to September 29, 2023, 2- days.

Additionally, Navigator , changed description from "Belize to the Florida Keys" to "Caribbean Coasts & Ancient Ruins," because Key West is no longer on the itinerary. And Splendor , changed description from "Summer in Scandinavia" to "North Atlantic Exploration." (The itinerary had changed previously, and the name change is just catching up.)

drib
dribnut
dribnut

regent mariner 2025 world cruise

2025-World-Cruise

Note how they are skirting around Russia to get to Alaska.

Someone on CFC whined about this not being a great itinerary. They may soon get a visit from someone mentioning that there are a lot of dicks posting on the Regent forum.