town hall meeting!

Please join me
on Sunday, November 13,
as we welcome special guest

E-Rod

to a Town Hall Meeting!

You are welcome to post your
questions here in advance.
Last edited by drib on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bodogbodog
dribnut
dribnut

Re: town hall meeting!

Weapons are to be checked at the door
No lengths of rope allowed either
Email - bodogodog@gmail.com

Future Cruises - who knows if cruising ever resumes? But maybe they’ll include these ones
May 2022 - Silversea Silver Muse - Tokyo to Vancouver - 21 days - nope Japan was closed
Dec 2022 - RSSC Explorer - Singapore to Sydney
Feb 2023 - Silver Muse - Cairns to Singapore
September 2023 - RSSC Explorer - Vancouver to Tokyo
December 2023 - RSSC Explorer - Sydney to Auckland
Dec 2023 - Crystal Symphony - Auckland to Melbourne - 16 days - nope Crystal went belly up

mini-d (as of 3-19-2020)
overlord
overlord

bodogbodog wrote:Weapons are to be checked at the door
Just bring your financial statement so we'll know whether to like you or not. I'm talking to you, Private Joker!

You losers had better start posting questions pronto!

We especially want questions about Crystal being the only luxury river cruise line - that would be a good one. Also about how great it would be to fly around the world in our exclusive executive jet and stay in the exclusive Penis Hotels with twenty-seven chumps just like you. And how great it is that our old ocean ships are still seaworthy. And all that stuff there. Because choice is good, damn it!

FlyerTalker
drib critic
drib critic

In the movie "From Russia With Love", the Red Grant character had a garrote wire hidden in his watch.

Will this become like a TSA inspection?

mini-d (as of 3-19-2020)
overlord
overlord

FlyerTalker wrote:
In the movie "From Russia With Love", the Red Grant character had a garrote wire hidden in his watch. ...
Try it, Mister. I have a poison-tipped dagger in my shoe!

e-rod
dribnut
dribnut

Damn it, Mini-E, you said that if I did a Town Hall meeting that there would be a lot of questions!

Where are all the questions?
Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President of Poutine Cruises
{Not officially Chairman, CEO, nor President, at this time}
Entrepreneur of the Year®, 2017 to infinity

mini-d (as of 3-19-2020)
overlord
overlord

Here's a question, E-Rod!
FlyerTalker wrote:Will this become like a TSA inspection?

e-rod
dribnut
dribnut

FlyerTalker wrote:Will this become like a TSA inspection?
No.

Exclusive.

E-Rod out.

e-rod
dribnut
dribnut

The Name of the New Expedition Mega-Yacht Endeavor

Bodogbodog wrote:This yacht was announced last year and included reference to it being named after Captain James Cook’s famous ship HMS Endeavour – so why the choice to use an Americanised spelling, Endeavor, of the name which has no link to Cooks vessel Endeavour? When NASA named one of the space shuttles after Cooks vessel they spelt in correctly – Endeavour. Shouldn’t Cooks legacy and history be respected - it’s not too late to change it is it?
Hello Bodogbodog,

I know more about Captain James Cook than the historians!

Before naming the ship, I sent investigators to Hawaii, and you won't believe what they found out about this guy! First, he wasn't even born in Hawaii. Second, he can't cook - not even eggs. And third, he's never composed anything like a Mozart or a Bach. He only plays one musical instrument, the flute, and he plays it badly. So why would the world's most award winning luxury line name a ship after him? You tell me.

And so that's why we decided to name the ship the Endiver - because salad is good for you and more and more of our passengers are choosing to eat healthier.

realDonaldTrump - verified
half full
half full

Re: The Name of the New Expedition Mega-Yacht Endeavor

e-rod wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:15 amBefore naming the ship, I sent investigators to Hawaii, and you won't believe what they found out about this guy! First, he wasn't even born in Hawaii. Second, he can't cook - not even eggs. And third, he's never composed anything like a Mozart or a Bach. He only plays one musical instrument, the flute, and he plays it badly. So why would the world's most award winning luxury line name a ship after him? You tell me.
Totally agree, E-Rod. Cook's ratings were terrible. And instead of adding all those extra u letters ...

realDonaldTrump - verified
half full
half full

Re: The Name of the New Expedition Mega-Yacht Endeavor

realDonaldTrump wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:24 amTotally agree, Edie. Cook's ratings were terrible. And instead of adding all those extra u letters ...
in words, he could have been doing something more productive, like making eggs. The "u" is for loser. Sad!

e-rod
dribnut
dribnut

Crystal Symphony Holiday Cruise 2016 Issues

Bodogbodog wrote:The recent Holiday Cruise Down under encountered issues on the delivery of the excursion on New Years Eve on Sydney Harbour such as crowding and insufficient seats and tables and high noise levels, running out of champagne and long queues to reboard Crystal Symphony at the end of the evening. This many issues are disappointing given the long lead time to organise the event and opportunity to learn lesson from the last time that Crystal Symphony was in Sydney harbour for New Years Eve in 2012/2013. How does that performance correspond to promise of exclusive experiences promoted by Crystal and how can we trust Crystal to deliver on our dreams and aspirations when using you for luxury all exclusive cruises? I recognize compensation was offered however after the fact gestures don’t fix the delivery that customers expect
Hello Bodogbodog,

Thank you again for your questions.

We have heard from you and others that this New Years Eve event was the most memorable ever. You and others use words like "exclusive" and "champagne" and "we trust Crystal to deliver on our dreams" and these are all words we love to hear!

By the way, Bodog, you spelled Sydney Harbor wrong.

e-rod
dribnut
dribnut

The Ocean Fleet

Bodogbodog wrote:The latest announced planned date for new ocean vessels is 2022 – some 5 years away. Can we discuss the implications of that delay? We are awaiting the announcement of what is to be done to Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity in the dry docks in 2017 and 2018 but understand they will allow for open dining and in some cases larger rooms. However your competitor’s luxury cruise lines have new ships launching now and 2018 offering many new facilities and larger rooms – how do you expect customers to respond to that competitive offer versus Crystal's refurbished fleet?
Hello again Bodogbodog :pimp:

I'm afraid we will have to agree to disagree that 2022 is five years away.

When it comes to the competitive advantage, I firmly believe no other cruise line - or hotel - or restaurant - or bar - or restaurant and bar combinations, including dive bars for that matter - equals to Crystal’s legendary guest service. Even service stations - gasoline or repair for that matter - can't compete with us and the word "service" is in their business description.

"Fleet," by the way, can also be a verb, and as a verb, it means swift. And as the world's most awarded luxury line, Crystal is swift, nautically speaking, at providing the exclusive experiences that our passengers demand, with incredible options and discerning consumer excitement!

bodogbodog
dribnut
dribnut

Finally some complete answers

Lol - I know you are being serious Edie and thank you for that - but your responses made me laugh out loud

Future Cruises - who knows if cruising ever resumes? But maybe they’ll include these ones
May 2022 - Silversea Silver Muse - Tokyo to Vancouver - 21 days - nope Japan was closed
Dec 2023 - Crystal Symphony - Auckland to Melbourne - 16 days - nope Crystal went belly up

drib
dribnut
dribnut

Please Welcome: Edie Rodriguez!

I don't usually promote threads on that other web site, but I thought some drib criticburghers might be interested in this one:

cruise fucking critic

And perhaps if there's a question you want to ask there, but would prefer to post here, the Americas Brand Chairman & Corporate Advisor of Ponant Cruises might answer it here.

bodogbodog
dribnut
dribnut

Yes I saw that - it will be an interesting Q&A

I wonder if anyone asks after her father...