punkys big adventure

nowhere special, i always wanted to go there
drib
dribnut
dribnut

Re: punkys big adventure

bodogbodog wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:28 amWe’ll I’m banned on CC and my profile remains and you can see my posts - all 6000+ of them!

Am I still bitter? Of course I am!
I think you're just jealous that the other Aussie wise man, soothsayer, and ne'er-do-well, Stickman-something-or-other, will surpass you in post count by the end of the year.

drib
dribnut
dribnut

Re: member names @sea

drib wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:12 amAnyway, I am about to take my most brazen step ever! I am going to reveal my new characters before they get banned. Here are the first three:

NewYorkJentsFan Is it misspelled, and if so, is the misspelled word "Jets" or "Gents" ?

ShaqFoo2

I will refrain from posting on CFC with the above. So if any are purged, I'll know there is a mole on my board. (Or maybe a bad marmot.)
I think I caught Host Hattie in my trap. These and some others are gone - presumably, I would have to sign on as them to know for sure - but their posts are gone.

Also so_money and maybe a few others.

Anyway, since someone from the UK visited drib critic several times recently, I am guessing it is Host Hattie. She'll have to get a new IP to read this, though, because I banned her! (Just temporarily; I really don't care if they want to waste their time searching for my characters.)

drib
dribnut
dribnut

new casualties

It both saddens and delights me to report that drib has 131 auf'd characters.

Still plenty of more, CFC, so keep looking if you want to collect them all!

=====

Penalty: 15 years for taunting.

drib
dribnut
dribnut

Re: new casualties

drib wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:31 pm It both saddens and delights me to report that drib has 131 auf'd characters.

Still plenty of more, CFC, so keep looking if you want to collect them all!

=====

Penalty: 15 years for taunting.
I'm down to single digits in my legacy characters, and May B a dozen or so virgins that I won't know about until I try to log-in with them.

That's what a taunting penalty gets you in CFC.

But, this new concept only calls for me to go one and done with a character in five minutes or less. Today, it was mr micawber. Appropriately, he spent a lot of time in debtors' prison.

Here's today's post:

I was going to post him as TrickPony1, but he got cut down by Host Hattie in the middle of the night. So from now on, new characters have to be created in my five minute window. Of course, they could thwart me by having to confirm all new members, but I think CFC prefers to spend more time chasing the outlaws than preventing them.

Going forward, I'm thinking maybe one new dripsy per week, and never quoted on the same CFC member. So KenzSailing has, in effect, been vaccinated, and no booster is required, nor expected. Note that I deliberately made it dripsy instead of dribsy because I think it adds to the mystique. Hey, is it that other guy or a new guy?

I'm also going to stop pointing them out here. If you are interested, there is a "subscription" link at the top of Big Dog Foto V2 and V3. Just enter your email address there and enter. The subscription is specific to the BDF user, so in this case, drib-arts.

fezzik
greenlandic garden weasel

bodogbodog wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:28 am We’ll I’m banned on CC and my profile remains and you can see my posts - all 6000+ of them!

Am I still bitter? Of course I am!
So you're bitter because you didn't get your posts removed, so you are not as infamous as is drib?

Hey drib, if I manage to get my ass kicked off this farshtunken message board, will all of my 65,037 posts be deleted?

drib
dribnut
dribnut

fezzik wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:30 amHey drib, if I manage to get my ass kicked off this farshtunken message board, will all of my 65,037 posts be deleted?
It's very difficult to get kicked off dfc.

If I was pissed-off, I would just change your name to Ponzi, or something like that, and maybe give you a garden weasel designation.

mini-d (as of 3-19-2020)
overlord
overlord

fezzik wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:30 amSo you're bitter because you didn't get your posts removed, so you are not as infamous as is drib?

Hey drib, if I manage to get my ass kicked off this farshtunken message board, will all of my 65,037 posts be deleted?
Hey, misogynist asshole!

Why is it that you thought it unsportsmanlike to kill the man in black straightaway, but you had no problem killing Buttercup in the boat on the way to the Cliffs?

fezzik

mini-d (as of 3-19-2020) wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:36 am
fezzik wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:30 amSo you're bitter because you didn't get your posts removed, so you are not as infamous as is drib?

Hey, misogynist asshole!

Why is it that you thought it unsportsmanlike to kill the man in black straightaway, but you had no problem killing Buttercup in the boat on the way to the Cliffs?
If I had one wish only, it would be that you were the one that I was carrying up the Cliffs of Insanity, rather than Buttercup. Surely the Man in Black would still have pursued us, but only because he would have wanted to be the one to do you in. I would have fought harder against him to have had the pleasure myself.

mini-d (as of 3-19-2020)
overlord
overlord

fezzik wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:34 amIf I had one wish only, it would be that you were the one that I was carrying up the Cliffs of Insanity, rather than Buttercup. ...
You should save your one wish for when the madman kills you on the mountain, my favorite part of Buttercup's Baby. It was such a happy ending!
fezzik wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:34 am... pleasure myself.
And you shouldn't be talking about pleasuring yourself to a five year old! If I were a betting child, I'd bet against you even knowing how that works.

And as for the Man in Black, you have to wonder how it was that a farm boy didn't know how babies were made. Of course, S. Morgenstern never really said who the father was. I think we can rule out Inigo Montoya because what kind of five-fingered idiot goes around using a sword that was meticulously crafted for a six-fingered man?

So, it wasn't the Man in Black, it wasn't Fezzik, and it wasn't Inigo. And that's exactly why E-Rod told me to always use a paper gasket on top of the potty.

Speaking of the potty, look! Fezzik has three brains: :poop: :poop: :poop:

drib
dribnut
dribnut

not my monkey ...

... was created yesterday to answer mrlevin's question. This is not a dripsy, and not my monkey is not banned (as of this writing), but I have a theory about that.

not my monkey was visited by Host Hattie today, and the first not my monkey post was removed. I think she is following protocol there because that post references a moderator's decision to ban CFC members. And if you recall, on the night drib self-destructed*, Host Hattie valiantly removed his posts, again and again and again, but she did not have the ability to ban drib. That didn't happen until they could get a hold of Host Jazzbeau.

Two months ago, CFC made a concerted effort to remove all drib characters - he was down to fewer than ten. And I noticed a change in how I have to log-in to CFC. (They also turned down my bargain offer of a truce, that all they had to do was to reply to my email.) So I think they think they have me locked down. When, in fact, I've been adding new characters at a rate of two per week. (I'm bored, what can I say?)

======

* drib was banned on the night of September 2, 2021. Fittingly for this time of year, he literally gave his life for the sins of everyone who has overused or misused the word "literally."

A good Pesach and/or happy Easter to all.

======

** Regarding drib's reference to being banned over 200 times: that is an accurate statement. There are slightly less than 200 in the database he uses to track his characters, but he does not add anyone to the database who is immediately banned, probably by email domain or ip address. An example of one he does not track, created yesterday to answer mr levin, is November Rider, an anagram for "drib nevermore." November Rider was immediately banned for using the email domain catlover.com. I'd estimate that there were at least 30 of those - many just tests to see what works and what doesn't. There are also another five or so where drib just forgot their passwords.

======

Addendum 2022.04.15: In dolphin-speak, not my monkey is not.