july 2018 updates

Moderator: mini-d (as of 3-19-2020)

drib
dribnut
dribnut

july 2018 updates

July 1 is a Sunday, so unless I get some firsthand information that there are new fares online, I'll wait until July 2 to run my process.

Happy Birthday America!

imgx

drib
dribnut
dribnut

Re: july 1 updates

I noticed that there was already a new promotion on Crystal that ends on August 31. So I'm going to run the process now to pick up those decreases in fares. Fare Compare should be updated later tonight.

And then I'll look again on Monday.

drib
dribnut
dribnut

Out of 158 trips, there were 45 with fare changes. All but one were fare decreases.

You can still use the old links on drib critic if you want, but I am not renewing that domain on October 31. So you might want to try these on Big Dog Foto instead. I know it has nothing to do with photography, but it is a domain that is paid up for another three years at least.

Serenity:
rollcall/farecompare.php?line=crystal&s ... mm=2018.07

Symphony:
rollcall/farecompare.php?line=crystal&s ... mm=2018.07

Also note that I posted the updates as July 1 even though it's still June 29 as I write. That's was only so that I can use the fareyyyymm parameter. Otherwise it would have picked up the changes from earlier this month in addition to the new ones.

bodogbodog
dribnut
dribnut

So Roll Call / Fare Compare will live on resident on Big Dog Foto then? - That's good news if it's the case

Yahoo! - my 100,000 post!
Email - bodogodog@gmail.com

Future Cruises - who knows if cruising ever resumes? But maybe they’ll include these ones
May 2022 - Silversea Silver Muse - Tokyo to Vancouver - 21 days - nope Japan was closed
Dec 2022 - RSSC Explorer - Singapore to Sydney
Feb 2023 - Silver Muse - Cairns to Singapore
September 2023 - RSSC Explorer - Vancouver to Tokyo
December 2023 - RSSC Explorer - Sydney to Auckland
Dec 2023 - Crystal Symphony - Auckland to Melbourne - 16 days - nope Crystal went belly up

drib
dribnut
dribnut

100,000 posts

Congratulations, Bodog, on your incredible, unequaled achievement!

This never gets old:

And may you post another 100,00 times soon (by October 31)!

bodogbodog
dribnut
dribnut

I am truly honoured
I'd like to begin by thanking my mother
and my grade 1 teacher....
how long hove I got again?

Future Cruises - who knows if cruising ever resumes? But maybe they’ll include these ones
May 2022 - Silversea Silver Muse - Tokyo to Vancouver - 21 days - nope Japan was closed
Dec 2023 - Crystal Symphony - Auckland to Melbourne - 16 days - nope Crystal went belly up

drib
dribnut
dribnut

Jinn, on that other message board, mentioned something about her fare changing during the day. So I ran the process looking for updates.

I found one new trip with a fare decrease:

rollcall/rollcall.php?trip=5759

rollcall/dollar.php?trip=5759

http://www.crystalcruises.com/voyage/de ... Y191003-07

... but I don't think that was her cruise.

I'm not sure what to make of it, but this offer page on the Crystal Web site definitely changed too - it went from 45 cruises listed to 43:

http://www.crystalcruises.com/special-o ... an-cruises

Note that I don't actually count them - I just search for OCS and OCY and the browser gives me a count. But in any event, I'm sure the update is accurate as of today. I'll check again next Monday in case Crystal is have some difficulty with the web site.

drib
dribnut
dribnut

seabreeze cats

CATS!

It looks like the Seabreeze categories are now officially on Serenity too. I don't know when that changed. (Come on drib critics, you're suppose to tell me these things!)

And it also looks like, somewhere along the line, Crystal change the category code for the Seabreeze Suite (now Seabreeze Penthouse) from SS to SP, so the last update, at least did not pick these up on Symphony.

I could just eliminate the two new categories altogether, as up until now, they have been the same as the PH and PS. But you never know. So, I'm going to go ahead and fix these going forward, and I'm not going to worry that I might have missed some updates before July 1.

CATS!

bodogbodog
dribnut
dribnut

Suites are not a category that interest me...